Certified Special Event Professional
What is a CSEP?
A CSEP, is the professional certification that is administered through the International Live Event Association.
Why choose a CSEP?
- The CSEP designation is the only certification within the meetings/incentives/conventions/expositions (MICE) industry that signifies knowledge in all facets of the special events industry.
- CSEP designees gain advanced, market-relevant events industry expertise indicating to stakeholders a career-long commitment to personal and professional development
- Internationally recognized CSEPs are connected to an elite global community of other highly motivated career professionals who are dedicated to promoting industry standards and professionalism.
- CSEPs utilize the designation as an authoritative indicator after their name and for promotion on corporate or personal communications demonstrating commitment, experience, knowledge, expertise and professionalism in a constantly evolving and increasingly competitive industry.
- Acknowledged as a prestigious international designation of professional achievement in the events industry, the CSEP distinguishes designees as knowledgeable specialists and experienced practitioners.
What is ILEA?
LEA, formally the International Special Events Society, was founded in 1987 to foster enlightened performance through education while promoting ethical conduct. ILEA works to join event and meeting professionals to focus on the "event as a whole" rather than its individual parts. ILEA has grown to involve over 5,500 members active in over 50 chapters throughout the world. The solid peer network ILEA provides helps special events professionals produce outstanding results for clients while establishing positive working relationships with other event colleagues.
For over 25 years ILEA has been a valued and trusted partner in the events industry. An industry that generates over $200 billion for the global economy and supports over four million jobs.
ILEA members are regarded as the very best in what they do, creating a powerful and influential community of event professionals around the world, working together to find new ways to communicate through the power of live events